With easy access to smartphones and tablets, laptops and computers, the growth of video marketing is 2017’s hottest topic. Video is no longer an up and coming marketing resource, video has arrived and is in full force. Reaching your audience is limitless when creating content that can be shared by people all over the world. By engaging in video marketing, consumers are prompted to share what they see to their profiles, clients, coworkers, and friends.
- Videos on a landing page can increase conversations by 80% or more. When customers go to your website they are searching for information that will answer their questions. Video helps them get to know your company’s vision clearer than written words.
- Video of a live event increases brand favorability by 63%. Consumers are drawn to things happening in present time, they crave the ability to know what is going on and when. By sharing a video of a live event people feel connected in an online space.
- 75% of users visit a company’s website after viewing a video. Video content creates trust and credibility between the company and consumer by providing a peak into the company’s identity. A video on a websites front pages sends a page long message in a 5 second clip.
- People are 4x more likely to watch a video about a product than read about it. How many times have you scrolled through Facebook and watched the videos that pop up on your feed but pay little attention to the statuses written by your friends? It’s likely that happens without you realizing it. The growth of video is so high for its capability to capture one’s attention in a matter of seconds.
- By 2017, online video will account for 74% of all online traffic. More companies are resorting to video marketing due to the height in online traffic. Commercials and demos of a company’s products provide an online audience content that will entertain them and remain to the point.
Technology is constantly changing how we communicate, express ourselves, and share interests with those near and far. It’s no wonder video growth has been so prevalent the last few years, it’s timely, accessible, and reliable. Be apart of the movement and send messages big or small through an engaging video clip.