Jim Reilly (@oldantler), author of the Positively Virtual blog, commented in a recent posting that “we need to at least offer a option to get us away from a ‘literal’ view of an exhibition hall, conference centre, networking lounge and so on.”
Jim’s plea was music to my ears. In fact, it’s precisely what we’ve done with INXPO VX Platform– we’ve moved content and brands center stage and de-emphasized the physical event metaphors that used to surround them.
My Guest Post on Positively Virtual
Jim allowed me to elaborate in a guest post on Positively Virtual. In the post, I cover ways in which navigation and content discovery can be made easier for attendees:
- “You had me at hello.”
- List featured content right away.
- Minimize clicks.
- Provide automated recommendations.
To read the full post:
- Making Virtual Easy: INXPO VX Platform.
- Blog Post: How Virtual Event Platforms Can Allow Content and Brands to Take Center Stage
- Getting started with virtual events? Check out our VX Starter Kit.
Post contributed by Dennis Shiao